If you are working your way through college or live near a college and want a cheap business investment that requires little to no money, then you can consider a small business with the creation of a Campus Coupon Book and earn part time cash at college.
What you would do is create (design, print) and market (promote, advertise, sell ) these books to the college and students attending the college. If you are a college student or have a reason to be at the college on a regular basis, this is a great idea as you will not only be able to notice trends, but save on costs you might otherwise incur traveling to do business elsewhere.
There are a few ways to tackle this business. One is to create a coupon book that you charge companies ad space in and then you give these books away free to the students. The other way to do this is to offer free advertising to the companies (in trade for them offering a discount coupon) and then selling these coupon books to the students. And finally you could do both - sell the ad space to a business, require them to offer some kind of incentive (buy 2 get 1 free / 10% off etc.) to buy and sell these discount coupon books to the students.
Depending on your market, you may have to think before you take your business into full action. If at first you give them away and then try to sell them, people might be used to the FREE concept and not see the value in purchasing them. If you sell them and then decide to give them for free, this isn't as bad, but they might now appear to be of little or no value if they were previously being charged and now you are giving them away. A great way to sell these would be to make it very clear how much the students are saving. If you sell these books for $99.99 and have testimonials of students that easily have saved at least three times their investment, you are likely to increase your sales. College students are trying to save money too. Therefore, you can help them do this by providing them a way to purchase a savings.
If you need money now, like I mean in the next hour, try what I did. I now am making more money than in my old business and you can too, read about Martin Thomas in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical for just ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment