A rapidly growing trend in the stock market amongst newer and less experienced traders is the use of analytical stock pickers. These are programs which do all of the number crunching for you and are able to detect trends in the market before they pop up so that you can invest accordingly. The best of these programs are remarkably effective, and a select few exclusively target cheap stocks on the rise which are predominately popular amongst day traders because of the volatility aspect.
Whether you've been interested in investing for some time now but have been too timid to take the risk or you've been investing for some time now and are just looking for some help, here's how you can go about tripling your stocks in the short-term by finding the highest probability cheap stocks on the rise.
First it's important to know how these analytical stock pickers work to find the best cheap stocks on the rise before they hit their trends. These are programs which go into the stock market, look at the full scope, and from that can find overlaps in trend performances between stocks of the past and current, real-time stocks. If you've got a well performing stock in the past and a current stock exhibiting behavior similar to that original stock before it went on its trend, you have very strong evidence of how that current stock is going to perform in the short-term.
Stock behavior is very specific and very cyclical at that, so this technology proves to be incredibly effective for anticipating market behavior and is consequently based on the same technology used by full-time professional traders because of how difficult it is to take the full range of the market into account and find overlaps without this kind of technology.
I mentioned specifically finding cheap stocks on the rise and the volatility behind them. Because it takes a great deal less of outside trading influence to affect one of these stocks and their prices, it's common to see a cheap stock quickly burst or drop in value. This is why it's crucial to get a penny stock focused analytical program if you're not doing the analytical work yourself or hiring out to someone else.
The first penny stock specific pick which I received from a penny stock specific analytical program was first valued at $.15 when I received it. I logged into my trading account and bought 1000 shares of that stock. I didn't have the chance to check in on that stock's performance until the end of the day as I had my own day job to get through. When I did check back in on it needless to say I couldn't believe my eyes to find it had more than doubled all the way up to $.31 a share.
I personally hadn't had that much experience with cheap stocks and certainly no stocks which went on that kind of trend in that short a period of time. They didn't stop there, however, as the next day while I was checking on it virtually every 30 minutes or so it continued to climb and finally level out and top off at $.48 before beginning to come down again. Ultimately I more than tripled my initial investment which is why these stock programs are getting so popular amongst newer and less experienced traders every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment